roman...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

new and improved...

after a short, 7 month hiatus, i am back...the reason for the lapse in time; i forgot my user name, blog address, and all passwords.  so, there is something to be said for 'baby brain'.  here i am, starting from scratch, back after only one post...ever.

i deleted my previous blog because it just wouldn't have worked very well.  at the time i had a 9 month old, who has now mysteriously turned into a 16 month old.  i was hoping to impress my followers with tales of great cooking, funny new-mommy moments, and my adjustments to motherhood mixed with ocd, but i think this blog will end up being my catharsis.

enjoy.  i know i will...

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're blogging again! And I LOVE your beautiful design and precious picture of you and Roman. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete